Trade show marketing can be tricky. We're here to simplify the process and take the guess work out of creating incredible promotions and listings for your profile on BoothIQ.
A few tips before we get some listing samples your way:
1 You may list up to THREE LISTINGS
2 You can list any combination of special offers and contests
3 Every listing includes room for one image. Choose wisely!
Samples of Special Offers
Special offers are incentive-based promotions that are offered to attendees who visited your booth at a local trade show. By listing a special offer, you are giving an attendee the opportunity to opt-in for a purchase, reservation, consultation or even for further information.
We've seen some creative special offers throughout the years and here are a few of our favorites.
1. Save this $ gift card towards your booking!
We love virtual gift cards because they are:
• Great ways to measure purchase intent
• Easy to understand
• A value-add to the purchase without discounting the actual product/service
• Simple to add a minimum purchase amount required to the listing, which helps increase a buyer's minimum spend
2. Coffee & Consult
We love consultation requests because they are:
• Promotion for your company without discounting
• Requests to learn more
• Valuable ways to bring attendees into your place of business
• Interesting ways to schedule attendees into your calendar
3. Receive a complimentary ______________ with your booking!
We love complimentary add-ons because they are:
• Ways to provide a low-cost add on, with large value to attendees
• Special value is provided without discounting your product/service
• Great ways to have attendees test or try out new service offerings and receive feedback
4. Save this voucher for ______% off your next purchase!
We love percentage discounts because they are:
• Great for lower-cost products/services where stating a dollar amount discount isn't valuable
• Easily understood by attendees
• Great for understanding future purchase intent
Samples of Contests
Contests/Giveaways are a great way to increase the number of leads you generate at a trade show. By providing a gift incentive, you can bring more attendees to check out your booth, ask you questions about your business, subscribe to a mailing list or even become a client in the future.
We've seen some incredible giveaways and here are a few samples of what makes a great contest.
1. Enter to win a ___________!
We love "Enter to Win" contests because they:
• Encourage everyone to participate
• Provide a new lead that could become a future client
• Show your company's willingness to provide value upfront
• List the value of what is being offered which allows attendees to appreciate what you are giving to them
2. Win a complimentary ________ with purchase!
We love complimentary add-on giveaways because they: